- New Chinese priests likely will learn Catholic doctrine, even in state-controlled seminaries, to pass on to new converts
- New converts to Catholicism will likely increase because of more priests and churches
- A respect for Catholic principles, even though adulterated, may favorably influence some Chinese leaders
- Catholics will become more active and respected in Chinese society, sponsoring schools, orphanages, and medical clinics
- Chinese patriotic priests may never be able to preach their faith without communist adulteration--such as compromising with abortion-- which means they can never be reconciled with Rome
- "Catholic" medical clinics and schools will justify moral evils--including the "end justifies the means"--resulting in a caricature of the Catholic religion
- New converts are likely not to acknowledge the Pope's leadership of the Church or Christian principles that conflict with Chinese government policy
- The schismatic Patriotic Church will continue to be given favors by China, which seem to be tied to the increasing suppression of the underground church loyal to the Pope.